Just a thought…
Rebirth of the world through my lenses...
Just a thought…
Hello my fellow tumblrs, I figured I would share what my plans are over this summer now that I am free from the grips of formal academia until late August:
1. Pass road test and get driver’s license.
2. Actually learn how to play the guitar.
3. Lose weight, and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
4. Take up longboarding.
5. Get a car? Hopefully by the end of the summer.
6. Get a dual monitor setup for my MacBook Pro.
7. Get a record player and start a vinyl collection.
8. Read more, and learn a few topics for my upcoming semester.
9. Discover new music.
10. Become a more awesome human being.
11. Watch more movies.
12. Learn more Mathematics and Physics!
13. Save money.
14. Hang out with my friends back home.
15. Come up with more ideas for what to do with my summer…
Anything else you guys think I should do? Let me know!
This is truly AMAZING! I thank all of you so much! Who would’ve thought sharing the stuff you find fascinating, cool, and embracing who you are would get me this far? Thank you all again! Here’s to another 177 followers!
- Kris aka the-cool-nerd
Who needs Valentine’s Day when you’ve got the Lorentz force and the Biot-Savart Law to keep you company?
I think not. However, I have been having incredibly trippy nightmares for the past few nights. But, I don’t think I’ll cut back on watching horror movies any time soon, so in the mean time I think I’ll just grin and bear it.
So, I’ve been away from school for about two days now and I’m already bored (partly because I haven’t left the house in the past 48 hours). I’ve decided that learning Linear Algebra and Differential Equations shall cure me of my boredom…
It’s funny, this dawned upon me whilst studying for a Multivariable Calculus exam.