Hello my fellow tumblrs, I figured I would share what my plans are over this summer now that I am free from the grips of formal academia until late August:
1. Pass road test and get driver’s license.
2. Actually learn how to play the guitar.
3. Lose weight, and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
4. Take up longboarding.
5. Get a car? Hopefully by the end of the summer.
6. Get a dual monitor setup for my MacBook Pro.
7. Get a record player and start a vinyl collection.
8. Read more, and learn a few topics for my upcoming semester.
9. Discover new music.
10. Become a more awesome human being.
11. Watch more movies.
12. Learn more Mathematics and Physics!
13. Save money.
14. Hang out with my friends back home.
15. Come up with more ideas for what to do with my summer…
Anything else you guys think I should do? Let me know!